Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's Meet Our Blogging Buddies: Mr. Avery's Class in Massachusetts!

Mrs. Ranney's class enjoys sharing and learning 
with other classes around the world. 
This year, they are QUAD buddies with three other classes!


 

Mr. Avery’s Classroom Blog 4th Grade Massachusetts, USA

3DD Classroom Blog Grade 3 Australia

Mrs. Ranney's Classroom Blog 3rd Grade California, USA

Mrs. Watson's 2/3 Class British Columbia, Canada




The concept is  four blogging classes come together and learn about one another one week at a time. 
This alliance will help each class increase learning more about the wonderful world we live in.


This week, let's meet Mr. Avery's 4th Graders from Massachusetts!

Head on over to Mr. Avery's Class Blog to learn about them 
and leave a comment!
(When you arrive at their class blog, you will find the link for comments at the top of the post.
The comment section will ask fore an email address, but you do not have to give one.)
Be sure to say that you are from Mrs. Ranney's Class!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Ranney and class,

    Thank you for your wonderful comments so far this week! I have been so impressed by your great writing skills!

    We will be writing back to everyone this week so keep checking back if you wrote a comment to see what we wrote back to you! :)

    Your Quad Blogging buddy,
    Mr. Avery
    Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Ranney and class,

    I went to Mr. Avery's blog and left a comment there. Today when I went back I noticed that five people replied.

    I left replies for all of my blogging buddies. I hope they are excited to find my responses. I know I was excited to find the comments from them.

    Tomorrow, I look forward to seeing answers to some of my questions.

    All the best,
    Aidan

    ReplyDelete

Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to comment:
1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!
2. Sign your post using your first name only.
3. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)
4. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:) Mrs. Ranney